Friday, February 12, 2010

flowers4you

From 7am til 4pm on Friday my friend, her boyfriend and I went about town delivering flowers for my friends mums company. I got to see all the recipients faces and on the whole Brisbane seemed to be either disappointed or grumpy. Most of the women i delivered flowers to all had faces like thunder or didn't seem to be phased by what I think is a loving gesture. If I was to receive flowers (or any other kind of loving gesture) from someone I would be happy and most definitely show it. I am glad to report though that there still were some grateful and happy people who adored their flowers/gifts. Well happy Valentines day to all the couples out there and while you're all being loved up I'm going to be at home watching 'Love Actually'. How romantic.

2 comments: