Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mod Cloth

I am in online heaven. My last post said I would be reporting on websites and blogs of the creative and stylish kind. I was going to pace myself and maybe blog about a different one every couple of days but I just can't wait! While browsing some of my regular sites I kept seeing an ad at the bottom of the page about an online shop called 'Mod Cloth'.


So I typed it into Google and fell in love. Page after page of retro indie and vintage apparel; what more could you want? Seeing as I can't put every single item on this blog go check the website out right now, that is if you haven't already. www.modcloth.com

But here are a few pieces that I thought were super cute and should appear on my blog.


As soon as I receive a paycheck I am buying, buying, buying. They also do a range of shoes and accessories + books to die for!

I would like to say that my next installment will take a while to be put up but seeing as I truly have nothing else to do, my blog might just receive another installment as early as tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment