Sunday, February 21, 2010

lady gaga

She's certainly made a name for herself with her music and her outrageous fashion statements. That's probably why my very clever friend has decided to have a 'gaga' party for her 18th. Basically you dress up as one of Lady's more memorable outfits.

i used to think that Lady GaGa had an incredible eye for detail and trends, that was until I read an article that she hasn't gone shopping for herself in over a year and therefore obviously doesn't pick out her own clothes. She has 'GaGa fairies' as she calls them.
Nevertheless, she still has a back catalogue of stylish and sometimes terrible outfits. In reference to my friends party, I of course can't be the best GaGa, that's the job for the birthday girl, and I don't exactly have the same tight and toned body that GaGa does.



So I did some research into her wardrobe and came up with this little collage to try help me decided. I think some of her earlier stuff (ie Just Dance and Poker Face) seem to be more up my alley. So it's either the animal print shawl or disco mask and black jumpsuit. Tough decision.

Just to keep up to date with Ms. GaGa I'm following Lady GaGa Style blog http://lady-gaga-style.blogspot.com/
She may not have the best singing voice, and people accuse her of being part male but she's damn intriguing.
Viva La GaGa, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment