Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lady Petrova

Lately I have been blessed to find so many different stylish blogs and websites. True some I have found on my own and true some I have found through other people.
Here's one I found through a fellow blogger; feast your eyes on 'Lady Petrova'.

Here is a little bio taken straight from her website; www.ladypetrova.com

"Combining a fashion forward attitude with bespoke attention to detail, the LADY PETROVA aesthetic offers an elegant approach and long missed femininity to the local retail industry.

Designer Petrova Hammond masterminds the unique house label. Having graduated with distinction in Fashion Design at RMIT University, Petrova moved on to an impressive catalogue of styling, costume design, pattern making, merchandising and fashion buying.

LADY PETROVA encourages her customers to experiment with their wardrobes, develop an individual sense of style and build their fashion confidence.

Petrova was a finalist on Arena TV’s Project Runway Australia in 2008."


I shall continue to do blogs about some of the fabulous sites I find so stay posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment